How To Register Covid-19 Corona Vaccine Simple Step CoWin platform will open up for registration in the next 48 hours even as Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that everyone above 18 is now eligible to be vaccinated in the country. RS Sharma, chief of CoWin app, requested that people should register first before turning up to get vaccinated.
How To Register Covid-19 Corona Vaccine Simple Step
Registration for all vaccinations over the age of 18 will begin April 28. The steps for registration of the vaccine are as follows.
- https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in Open this link and go to the registration portal and select the registration option.
- Enter your mobile number and click on Get OTP.
- OTP will come to your mobile number, which will have to be submitted in 180 seconds.
- As soon as you submit the OTP, a new page will open in which you have to fill in your details.
- In addition to support for photo ID, driving license, PAN card, passport, pension passbook, NPR smart card or water ID will also be valid.
- Select one of the options and give the ID number.
- Name, caste, date of birth should be stated.
- You will then have the option to select the nearest Covid Vaccination Center.
- After selecting the center, you can select the convenient time slot.
How To Register Covid-19 Corona Vaccine Simple Step The second phase of corona vaccination has begun. Yesterday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi started it by vaccinating. Meanwhile, the government has said that registration for the vaccination can be done through the Aarogya Setu App