How to Issue PVC Aadhaar Card 2021 Detail:
How to Issue PVC Aadhaar Card 2021: UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has recently introduce the released of PVC Aadhaar Card. This Card is Easy to Carry and is durable. It will have a digitally signed secure QR code with photographs and demographic details equipped with Aadhaar Card, you can Order Aadhaar PVC Card.
PVC Aadhaar Card is a compact and durable form of Aadhaar card that is easy to carry in your wallet. It looks like a debit or credit card and contains the registered details of the Aadhaar card holder. The card is laminated which makes it water and dust resistant and can be used for base related testing.
Is it mandatory to use the same Aadhaar card now? No it’s not. UIDAI has clarified that many types of cards will be issued from time to time for the convenience of the general public. Support e-support, support letter m-support and PVC card. You can use any such card as per your convenience and availability. It is wrong to say that the old base is no longer valid. All cards are the same and can be used as a government document verification.
Features of PVC Aadhaar Card
The features of PVC Aadhaar Card are as follows.
- For security reasons, PVC Aadhaar cards have digital QR codes containing Aadhaar card holder data.
- The cardholder’s photo and his demographic details are shown on the card
- The Aadhaar number is also mentioned on the PVC Aadhaar card for verification purposes
- The PVC Aadhaar card has other security features including hologram, micro text, Giloch pattern, embossed Aadhaar card logo, ghost image and Aadhaar card issue and print date.
How to Issue PVC Aadhaar Card from Mobile
- The procedure for applying for pvc Aadhaar card is as follows
- First Go to Official Web Site -> https://uidai.gov.in
- Click My Aadhaar Menu.
- Click Order Aadhaar PVC Card Option.
- Display The Aadhaar PVC Card Page.
- Enter Details Like Aadhaar Number / Virtual ID / EID
- Enter Security Code
- Select the option of the registered number to get OPT. If the Mobile number not Registered, fill in an alternative number if available.
- Click Send OTP Button.
- Tick Mark “Terms and Condition” Option.
- Enter OTP Code and Click Submit Button.
- Click “Make a Payment” option, you will reach the payment gateway, where you will get the option of Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / UPI.
- Fill Payment Details and Submit. (Rs. 50/- Charge for Order Aadhaar PVC Card)
- Download Receipt for payment for Order Aadhaar PVC Card.