PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2022 : National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited online applications for PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme (YASASVI). Interested students can apply online for PM YASASVI Entrance Test Scheme on the official website www.yet.nta.ac.in.The last date for the PM YASASVI Yojana Application Form 2022 submission is 26th August 2022 up to 11:50 pm. All the students can check out complete details of PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme Application procedure, selection procedure, eligibility, important dates, scholarship amount for PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2022.
- PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2022
PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2022
PM Yashasvi Yojana has been organized by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. Candidates have to read this article carefully. Check acidity condition carefully, the benefit of this scheme will be available to class 9th and 11th candidates of top class school list. National Testing Agency is accepting applications for PM Yashasvi Entrance Test. The direct link to apply is given below. For more details visit the officer in the evening.
PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme Form
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will be supporting 15,000 OBC and EBC, De-Notified, Nomadic & Semi Nomadic Tribes (DNT/ SNT) to apply for the PM YASASVI Scholarship for the candidates who are studying class 9th and 11th in schools identified by the ministry. Students will be selected for the scholarship based on their merit in the YASASVI Entrance Test (YET) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
|Read Also : સુરત મહાનગરપાલિકા દ્વારા ભરતી ૨૦૨૨|
Organaization Name National Test Agency (NTA)
- Scheme Name PM Yashasvi Scolarship 2022
- Exam Name Yashasvi Entrance Test (YET)
- Application Mode : online
- Mode of Exam Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Exam Application fees No Fees
- Last Date of Application 26th August 2022
- YET Exam Date11th Sept.2022
- Official Website: yet.nta.ac.in
PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility requirements for appearing in the exam are as follows:
- Applicants should be Indian Nationals
- They should be belonging to OBC or EBC or DNT category.
- They should be studying in identified Top Class
- They should have passed Class 8 or Class 10( as the case may be) in 2021-22
- The annual income of the parents/guardian from all sources should not be morethan Rs. 2.5 lacs
- Candidate applying for Class 9 Exam should have been born between 01-04-2006 to 31-03-2010 (both days inclusive).
- Candidate applying for Class 11 Exam should have been born between 01-04-2004 to 31-03-2008 (both days inclusive).
NTA YET Exam Pattern 2022
- The YET 2022 will be conducted for award of scholarships to OBC, EBS and DNT candidates
- studying in Class 9 and Class 11 in identified Top Schools.
Mode of Examination
YET 2022 will be conducted in Computer Based Test(CBT) mode.
Scheme of Examination
• The Exam will be of Objective type with Multiple Choice Questions.
PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme Important Dates
- Online Submission of Application Form : 27.07.2022 to 26.08.2022( Upto 05.00 PM)
- Correction Window : 27.08.2022 to 31.08.2022
- Display of Admit Cards from NTA website : 05.09.2022 onwards
- Date of Examination : 11.09.2022( Sunday)
- Anser key Dates : To be announced later through NTA website
- Declaration of Result on NTA Website : To be announced later through NTA website.
PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration / Login|