RTE Gujarat Admission 2021
RTE Gujarat Admission 2021| Apply Online RTE Gujarat Admission 2021| Apply Online @rtegujarat.org | Admission Form, Eligibility & Last Date |RTE Admission 2021 | Check Complete Details Here
The right to education has been developed by the concerned officials of our government which provides educational opportunities to all the students who are relatively poor and cannot pay the fees of schools and colleges. Today under this article, we present to everyone the RTE of the year 2020 and 2021. We will share important details about the right of entry into Gujarat. In this article, we will share the step by step process through which you can fill the admission form in Gujarat. Also, we will share important details about eligibility criteria and important dates of admission.
A Right to Information Cell has been set up in the state of Gujarat to provide important educational facilities to all the children who cannot pay school fees. Right to Information quota is available in almost all schools of Gujarat districts. Students can fill up the admission form for RTE and then submit the application form to their respective schools for the benefit of lower fees and all other financial incentives.
RTE Admission Reopen Notification
Information About RTE Gujarat Admission 2021
- Name RTE Gujarat
- Launched by Concerned Government
- Beneficiaries All of the poor children
- Objective Providing less fee and financial benefits
- Official website https://rte.orpgujarat.com/
Eligibility Criteria of RTE Gujarat Admission 2021
The applicants must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- Children must be born between 2 June 2014 to 1 June 2015
- The annual income of the household must be-
Income Limit for RTE Gujarat Admission 2021
- For ST/ SC- Rs. 2 lac per annum
- For OBC- Rs. 1 lac per annum
- For General- Rs. 68,000 per annum
RTE Gujarat Admission Schedule 2021
RTE Gujarat Admission will be scheduled as per the dates given below.
|Instructions Release date||20/06/2021|
|RTE Gujarat Apply Date||25/06/2021|
|RTE Apply Last Date||05/07/2021|
|Approve Date||06/07 To 10/07|
|RTE Admission Seat Allotment||15/07/2021|
Required Documents for RTE Gujarat Admission 2021
The following documents will be required to take RTE Gujarat Admission 2021.
- Proof of Residence Aadhar card / passport / electricity bill / water bill / election card / driving license / ration card / notarized rental agreement
- Guardianship Certificate Certificate of Mamlatdar Shri or Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Authority
- Birth certificate Gram Panchayat / Nagar Palika, Municipal Corporation, Birth / Hospital Registration Certificate / Anganwadi, Balwadi Registration Certificate / Notarized Affidavit of Parents
- Photograph Passport size color photograph
- The guardian’s voice certificate In the case of old income, the certificate of Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer or competent authority will be valid. The new revenue example will be valid only for the e-stream centre / public service centre.
- BPL The guardian falling in the BPL category from 1 to 8 marks will have to submit the example of Taluka Development Officer or Director, District Rural Development Agency for the rural area,
- Wondering tribes and dissected tribes Certificate of Mamlatdar Shri or Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Authority
- Orphaned child Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee
- A child in need of care and protection Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee
- Children from kindergarten Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee
- Child labor/migrant labor children Certificate from the District’s Child Welfare Committee (CWC) or the Department of Labor and Employment
- Children with cerebral palsy Civil Surgeon Certificate
- Children with Special Needs (Divyang) Civil Surgeon’s Certificate (minimum 40%)
- HIV infected child Civil Surgeon Certificate
- Children of martyred jawans Example of the competent authority of the respective account
- Baby support card A copy of the child’s Aadhar card
- Guardian’s Support Card A copy of the guardian’s Aadhar card
- Bank details Xerox on the passbook of the child or guardian’s bank account
Read Also: Apply for Income Certificate Aavak No Dakhlo
Checking RTE Gujarat School List
To check the school list in which you can get admission through the right to education quota of Gujarat state, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
First, visit the Official Website link given here
- As soon as you will click on the link you will land on the official webpage of RTE Gujarat.
- You have to then enter information such as-
- Click on search
- The list will be displayed on your screen.
Download RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 Form
To fill the form for the RTE admission in Gujarat state, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, click on the link to download the PDF file of the application form of RTE Gujarat
- After successfully downloading the application form you have to fill the admission form.
- Attach all of the documents which are mentioned above
- Lastly, submit the application form at any School of your choice.
Procedure to Fill Online Form of RTE Gujarat Admission 2021
To apply online for the admissions of your ward in the RTE Gujarat state, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- As soon as you will land on the homepage, click on the “Online Application” link.
- Click on New Application if registering for the first time.
- If already registered, enter-
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Enter the details carefully.
- Click on submit
- A Registration/Application ID will be generated.
- Keep it safe for the future.
Procedure to Check RTE Gujarat Admission Application status
- Open the official website of RTE Gujarat
- To check the application status, click “Application Status” option given in the left-hand side of the home page
- Enter the asked information such as
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Click submit option to get your application status on the screen
Procedure to print Application Form
- Open the official website of RTE Gujarat
- To print the application, click “Print Application” option given in the left-hand side of the home page
- Enter the asked details and hit submit option
- The application form will appear on the screen
- Give the print command to take a print out of the application
How to Download Admit Card of RTE Gujarat Admission 2021
- To get the admit card, the students must follow the following steps given below:-
- First, visit the Official Website given link
- On the web page enter the following information-
- Admission Number
- Date Of Birth
- Click on submit
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
Helpline Numbers for RTE Gujarat Admission 2021
Helpline Number Call at 079-41057851 for any query during working days – 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
What is the age limit for admission under RTE?
Children who have applied for admission in Std-1 under RTE and have not completed 6th year of age on the date of admission will not normally be admitted in primary school.
What is the income limit for getting admission under RTE?
Income limit will be applicable as on 8/10/2018. In rural areas, Rs. 1,50,000 / – and in urban areas Rs. Income limit of Rs. 150,000 / – will be applicable. In addition the income limits to be fixed from time to time by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment and the Department of Tribal Development shall be applicable for admission to that academic year.
Which categories are allotted admission under RTE in order of priority?
School allocation will be done as per the priority of the following categories as per the resolution.
Orphan child A child in need of care and protection Kindergarten children
Children of child labor / migrant labor Children with Mental Illness / Cerebral Palsy, Children with
Special Needs / Physically Handicapped and Handicapped (ART) Children receiving anti-retroviral therapy
Children of military / paramilitary / police personnel martyred during duty A parent who has an only child and that child is only a daughter Children studying in state government owned Anganwadi Children of BPL family of all categories ( SC, ST, SEBC, General and others) with marks from 0 to 50
What is income limit for SC ST OBC General for RTE in Gujarat?
belonging to one of the following categories : Schedule caste, Schedule tribe with annual Income upto 2 Lakh Per Annum. Other Backward Classes with annual Income upto 1 Lakh Per Annum. General Category with annual Income up to 68,000 Per Annum.