Google as Launched Read Along App which is previously called as BOLO App, designed for Primary School Children Digital Learning. Google India Specially designed to provide Digital Platform particularly for Rural Children in the country. Using this App children can learn Hindi English Telugu Online. Diya is an Animated Character teaches children Telugu Hindi English Lessons, tells stories through Android App. SCERT Telangana has come up to conduct Online Digital Classes to 1st and 2nd through Read Alond/ BOLO App. All Children need to Download and Install this App from Google Play Store. Know here How to Download and Install App.
About Read Along Bolo APP:
Read Along (formerly Bolo) is a free and fun speech based reading tutor app designed for children aged 5 and above. It helps them improve their reading skills in English and many other languages (Hindi, Bangla, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Spanish & Portuguese) by encouraging them to read aloud interesting stories and collect stars and badges together with “Diya”, the friendly in app assistant. Diya listens to children when they read and offers realtime positive feedback when they read well and helps them out when they get stuck – even when offline & without data!
Key Features of Read Along App:
- Works Offline : Once downloaded, it works offline, so it does not use any data.
- Safe : Since the app is made for children, there are no ads, and all sensitive information stays only on the device.
- Free: The app is completly free to use and has a vast library of books with different reading levels from Pratham Books, Katha Kids & Chhota Bheem, with new books added regularly.
- Games: Educational games within the app, make the learning experience fun.
- In-App Reading Assistant: Diya, the in-app reading assistant helps children read out loud and provides positive reinforcement when they read correctly, and help wherever they get stuck.
- Multi Child Profile: Multiple children can use the same app and create their individual profiles to track their own progress.
- Personalised: The app recommends the right level of difficulty books to each child depending on their reading level.
How to Download and Install Bolo App?
According to SCERT Telangana instructions, All children of Class 1 and 2 have to Download Read Along Bolo App for Online Digital Classes every day.
- Go to Google Play Store
- Search for the App as Read Along Bolo App
- Click on Install
- After installing the App, Open the App and Select Language
- Continue Learning