Publicis Sapient Off Campus 2022 | Junior Associate | Any Degree Graduate | Bangalore
Publicis Sapient Off Campus 2022 : Publicis Sapient is an American digital consulting company, founded as Sapient in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1990 by Jerry Greenberg and J. Stuart Moore. On February 6, 2015, Sapient became a fully owned division of French advertising giant Publicis, in a deal valued at $3.7bn.
Company Name: Publicis Sapient
Job Location: Bangalore
No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
Education Qualification Needed: B.E / B.Tech
Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
Company Website: Publicis Sapient
Company Wikipedia: Publicis Sapient Wiki
How to Apply: We Have Provided Source Link, Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
- You will be working with a globally distributed team to design and develop innovative bespoke software for our clients using cutting-edge programming languages and methodologies.
- Work with clients to understand/analyze requirements.
- Software solution development and prototyping
- Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle using ‘Sapient Approach’ a distributed agile-based delivery methodology (or water fall method at times)
- Actively manage scope at the assigned task level and identify alternatives within stipulated time- frame
- Project team support with workshops, meetings and collaboration activities
- Excellent communication and team skills.
- General technical proficiency and an ability to learn.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Want to grow with—and beyond—the task at hand
- Have a strong academic record in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Finance, Economics or related business disciplines
- Are agile and flexible in mindset, enjoy the ever-changing nature of business and are eager to adapt their approach to best meet client needs
- Have had project work experience in a service-oriented, team-based environment
- B. Tech. (CS, IT, Software Engineering, Mathematics & Computing, Electronics & Communication) CGPA: 6.5 & above no backlogs.
- Passout Year 2021 ONLY
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being
To Get Latest Job Alert Stay Connected With ojasgujarats.in.