ONGC Bharti 2022 Gujarat | ONGC Recruitment 2022 Gujarat : ONGC Non-Executives Bharti 2022 : ONGC Junior Technician Bharti Gujarat : ONGC Recruitment 2022 Gujarat :Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) published an official notification for Recruitment of apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc…ONGC Bharti 2022 Gujarat.
Gujarat ONGC Bharti 2022
Under the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme, candidates will be hired based on their performance in qualifying exams. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts by visiting the official website of ONGC at ongcindia.com
Gujarat ONGC Bharti 2022 Notification PDF
Candidates can download the ONGC Notification 2022 PDF from the link provided below for their convenience. Before applying for the 922 vacancies announced under ONGC Recruitment 2022, candidates must read the official ONGC Recruitment 2022 PDF thoroughly to ensure that they are aware of all important details about the ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification. This article also contains all of the necessary information.
Gujarat ONGC Bharti 2022 Application Last Date
Based on the application form only the board of selection has going to call out aspirants for the written examination which has going to happen soon. If you haven’t applied for the registration yet then do it now before it has too late.
How To Apply for Gujarat ONGC Bharti 2022?
Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements for the ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 can apply online using the official website provided below. The application link on the official website to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022 will be active until May 28, 2022.
- From 07.05.2022 to 28.05.2022, eligible candidates must apply online ONLY through the link available on the ONGC website: www.ongcindia.com. No other method of submission will be accepted.
- The methodology for the online application will be available on the online application site. Please note that a candidate is only eligible to apply for a maximum of three positions.
- Candidates should have the following before submitting their applications on the website:
- Valid Email Address (should be valid for at least 1 year from the date of application)
- Mobile phone (should be active and valid for at least a period of 1 year from the date of application)
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s recent passport size colour photograph with white background (size up to 100 kb, of jpeg/ jpg file type ONLY)
- signature with white background (size up to 100 kb, of jpeg/ jpg file type ONLY).
|Gujarat ONGC Bharti Notification||Click Here|
|Gujarat ONGC Bharti Apply Online Form||Click Here|