- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate Gujarat
- Eligibility Criteria for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate Gujarat
- Benefits of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate Gujarat
- Documents Required for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate Gujarat
- Who has the Authority to issue a non-creamy layer certificate?
- Validity of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Online Procedure for issuance of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Offline Procedure for issuance of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate Gujarat form pdf
- Track Application Status of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Can I get non creamy layer certificate online in Gujarat?
- Who is eligible for non creamy layer?
- What is the income limit for non creamy layer?
Non-Creamy Layer Certificate Gujarat
Governments issue caste certificates to officially certify that a person belongs to a particular caste or community. The Non-Creamy Layer Certificate is issued by the concerned state authorities to the candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes (OBC) class. In the state of Gujarat, the document is issued by the revenue department of its government. In terms of reservations under OBC, families are further classified into creamy layer and non-creamy layer based on the annual income of the family. This article traces the process of obtaining Gujarat Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate Gujarat
To obtain a Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate, the applicant must meet the following conditions:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- He / she should be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- The family income of the applicant (from all sources) is Rs. 6 lakh.
Benefits of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate Gujarat
The Non-Creamy Layer Certificate helps the residents of Gujarat to avail various facilities provided by the State Government, including tuition fee waiver, seat reservation in educational institutions, age waiver, mark / score waiver, admission in schools and job applications. Apart from this, a non-creamy layer certificate is required to avail many facilities of Gujarat Government.
|Non-Creamy Layer Certificate Gujarat||Detail|
|Non-Creamy Layer Certificate Gujarat From:||Click here|
|Official Website:||Click here|
Documents Required for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate Gujarat
The following documents are required to obtain a non-creamy layer certificate in Gujarat.
- Identity Proof: PAN card, Aadhaar card, driving license, voter ID card.
- Address Proof: Aadhaar card, valid passport, utility bill, property tax bill, etc.
- Passport size photographs: Two passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Income Proof: Certificate of income, pay-slip of income tax return for the last three years.
- Caste proof: School leaving certificate, self-certified caste certificate
- Affiliation Proof: Affidavit attached to the application.
Who has the Authority to issue a non-creamy layer certificate?
Non-Creamy Layer Certificate is issued by an officer of the Revenue Department, who is competent for this purpose, who may be a Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Tehsildar after submitting the OBC application form along with the required documents.
Read Also: Apply for Income Certificate Aavak No Dakhlo
Validity of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
The certificate issued by the government will be valid for a period of years from the date of issuance of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
Online Procedure for issuance of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
Eligible applicants can apply for a non-creamy layer certificate by following the steps below.
Step 1: To start with, the applicant has to visit the official website of digitalgujarat.gov.in.
Step 2: The applicant must be registered with the portal to further the application process. Hence, if a user is new to the portal, he/she has to complete the registration with the Digital Gujarat official portal.
Step 3: The user will be necessitated to fill in the required details in the registration page and then click on the “Save” button.
Step 4: After registering to the portal, the applicant may choose the “login” link from the home page to log in and use the services.
Step 5: You have to click on the “More” link under the “Revenue” option, which is visible on the menu bar.
Step 6: Now you need to select the “Non-Creamy Layer Certificate” tab from the list of services on the page.
Step 7: To apply for the service online, click on the “Continue to Service” button.
Step 8: The next page will display the user’s Service Request ID and Application number, whereinthe required details must be specified.
Step 9: Click on the “Next” button.
Step 10: A copy of all the supporting documents must be uploaded into the portal.
Step 11: After uploading the documents successfully, the user needs to confirm the declaration in the checkbox, and click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
Step 12: After completing the application form, the user will receive an acknowledgement number on the screen, which can be printed for future references.
Offline Procedure for issuance of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
To apply offline for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, the applicant should follow the steps given below:
Step 1: The applicant may approach the nearest Jan Seva Kendra office at the Taluka to obtain the certificate in the State.
Step 2: The application form has to be submitted along with the prescribed documents.
Step 3: Now, the prescribed fee has to be remitted to the officer along with the application.
Step 4: On submission of the application, an acknowledgement slip will be provided to the applicant to check the application status online.
Non Creamy Layer Certificate Gujarat form pdf
Click on the download button below to download the Non Creamy Layer Certificate form.
|Form PDF||અહી ક્લિક કરો|
Track Application Status of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
The applicant can check the status of the application by visiting the official digital portal. By clicking on the “Home” tab on the dashboard, the status of the application form can be verified. If the application form is approved, the user will be allowed to download the certificate from the portal by clicking on the “Download Issued Document” option.
Video On How to Apply for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
Can I get non creamy layer certificate online in Gujarat?
Yes, You can get non creamy layer certificate online in Gujarat.
Who is eligible for non creamy layer?
The applicant Who is citizen of India is eligible for non ceamy layer.
What is the income limit for non creamy layer?
The income limit for non creamy layer is Rs. 6/- lakh.