E Shram Card Payment List Check: These people will get the money of E Shram Card, see the list here: – Two options have been provided by the government to check the money of Shramik Card. Under the first option, you can get information about the amount deposited by contacting your bank‘s toll free number. The second option is to check online. You can check the labor card money by following the procedure given below.
E Shram Card Payment List Check
There are 5 easy ways to check if government money is reaching your e-labor card. Check the message of the mobile number linked to your bank account. Whenever the government transfers such funds, a message comes on the mobile. This will tell if the money is credited or not. If there is no mobile link to the bank account, go to the branch of your bank or post office where the account is running. There you will be told if the money has been transferred or not. If you wish, you can find out by entering your passbook. The entry will show whether the money for e-labor has come or not. If the mobile has a wallet like Google Pay, Paytm then you can also check the bank account with it. You can easily get the information by calling the toll free number of the bank.
|Yojana Name:||E Shram Card|
E Shram Payment List https://eshram.gov.in/
If you apply for e-labor card, you get a unique ID card from a government. Which has unique identification numbers.
When you apply for e shram card, you will also get the benefit of PM Suraksha Bima Yojana and the government will pay its premium for 1 year.
In future, if the government brings a plan for the workers, then the workers will get the direct benefit.
There will be new and better employment opportunities.
If the government wants to give any economic benefit to the workers working in the unorganized sector due to any disaster in the coming time, then the data of this e shram card will be able to help all the workers.
How to Check E Shram Payment List
- For this, first visit the official website of the applicant e-Shram portal eshram.gov.in.
- Now on the home page you have to click on the link of Register on e-shram for self registration.
- Now enter the mobile number linked to your base in the new page, enter the captcha code and click on Send OTP option.
- Then in the next page you will see the information which you have to accept.
- Now the registration form will appear on your screen.
- Now the form for making e-labor card will open in front of your computer / mobile screen
- Inside which all the information related to your Aadhaar card will come automatically. After that all this information has to be filled step by step.
- AADHAAR Card, Your Personal Information, Address, Education Qualification Employment, Business & Skills, Bank Details
- The photo in e-labor card will be the same as on your Aadhaar card. And finally you have to print the pdf of e shram card and laminate it and keep it with you.
- Now after filling all the information, you have to click on the save button.
- This will complete your registration process.
|Official Website:||Click Here|