ISRO Recruitment 2023 : Online applications are invited from meritorious graduates for the following vacancies of Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix at constituent ISRO Centres (Group ‘A’ Gazetted posts) and in an Autonomous Body under DOS (Group ‘A’ Non-Gazetted posts), as detailed below:
ISRO Recruitment 2023
|Total Posts||303 Posts|
આ પણ વાંચો : ખેતી બેંકમાં ભરતી 2023
- Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) : 90
- Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical) : 163
- Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science) : 47
- Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) – Autonomous Body – PRL : 02
- Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science) – Autonomous Body – PRL : 01
Please read official notification for more education detail.
Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of ₹.56,100/- p.m. In addition, Dearness Allowance [DA], House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance are payable as per extant rules on the subject. Check notification for details in this regard.
Age Limit: 28 years as on 14.06.2023. Serving Central Govt. employees, Ex Servicemen; Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
How to Apply
- The Eligible and interested Applicants/Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.