Indira Gandhi National Aging Assistance Scheme 2021 Detail:
The above scheme has been implemented across India by the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India, New Delhi. The – 5-201. This has been implemented in the state of Gujarat till now. Whose application has to be made separately to the concerned Mamlatdar of the taluka.
Eligibility for Indira Gandhi National Aging Assistance Scheme 2021
- Applicant must be over 60 years of age.
- The family of the applicant should be registered below the poverty line. Beneficiary family income is given to BPL for rural area. BPL, which has a score of up to 20 in the list and the beneficiary coefficient as per the urban development guidelines for urban areas. Beneficiary.
- Eligible spouse can apply both.
Read Also: વિધવા સહાય યોજના ગુજરાત
Amount of Assistance in Indira Gandhi National Aging Assistance Scheme 2021
- Amount of assistance: Rs. 500/ – (Rs. 300 / – + of the Central Government Rs. 200 / -) for the 3- to 5-year-olds of the beneficiary, and monthly assistance of Rs. Rs / – + of Central Government Rs.
- There is provision to appeal the province officer within 7 days on the rejected application.
|Indian Postal Department Recruitment 2021 for 4368 Posts||Click here|
|State Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for 5000 Posts||Click here|
|Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021 for 300 Posts||Click here|
|Indian Navy Recruitment for 1524 Posts||Click here|
|SSB Recruitment 2021 for 972 Posts||Click here|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2021 for 480 Apprentice Posts||Click here|
|બાઈક સહાય યોજના 2021||Click here|