Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023: The official notification for the recruitment of Agnaveers for a total of 1365 positions for the 02/2023 batch has been made public by the Indian Navy. The application start date is 29 May 2023 and the end date is 15 June 2023. Male and female candidates who are single are encouraged to apply online for enrollment in the Agniveer Batch on the official website https://indiannavy.nic.in/. There are a total of 1365 unfilled posts and 273 of these can only be filled by women.
|Recruitment Board||Indian Navy|
|Total Posts||1365 Posts|
આ પણ વાંચો : આરોગ્ય વિભાગ દ્વારા ભરતી 2023
- Senior Secondary Recruits SSR 02/2023
- Sailor (Senior Secondary Recruit – SSR): Candidates should have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and at least one of the following subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.
- Sailor (Artificer Apprentice – AA): Candidates should have passed the 10+2 examination with at least 60% marks in aggregate with Mathematics and Physics and Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.
- Sailor (Matric Recruit – MR): Candidates should have passed the 10th (Matriculation) examination from a recognized board.
Candidates should be between 17.5 to 23 years of age.
- 1 st year- Rs. 30,000/- per month
- 2nd year- Rs. 33,000/- per month
- 3rd year- Rs. 36,500/- per month
- 4th year- Rs. 40,000/- per month
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of the Indian Navy: indiannavy.nic.in.
- The website likely has a “Career” or “Recruitment” tab on the main page.
- Find and click on the Agniveer Recruitment 2023 notification or advertisement.
- Take the time to read the announcement and make sure you meet the educational and other prerequisites.
- Try clicking the “Online Application” or “Apply Online” button.
- You are about to be sent the application form that may be filled out online.
- Please ensure that the application form is filled out completely and accurately. The information may include personal details, educational qualifications, contact information, etc.
- Please ensure you have uploaded all required papers to the application. This may include your recent photograph, signature, educational certificates, etc. Make sure to follow the prescribed file format and size limits for each document.
- Verify that all of the data entered is correct and that all of the documents uploaded are complete.
- If there is an application fee, make the payment using the available payment options. To finish the payment procedure, just stick to the on-screen prompts.
- After submitting the application form and completing the payment (if applicable), take a printout of the application form for your reference. You may also receive a confirmation email or registration number for future correspondence.
- Keep the printout of the application form, payment receipt, and any other relevant documents safe for future reference and verification.