Indian Army Female Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Indian Army Female Agniveer Bharti 2022 Apply For 1000+ Posts : Indian Army has been released notification on 5th of August 2022. Eligible female candidates can apply online for the district-wise recruitment rally for Army Women Military Police (WMP) which will be conducted across the country. Read the detailed information related to Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022. Women between the ages of 17.5 and 23 years will be recruited for the armed forces under this scheme.
Indian Army Female Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Highlight
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Agniveer (Female) in Women Military Police|
|Total Vacancy||1000+ Posts|
- Agniveer (Female) in Women Military Police
- Class 10th /Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- For boards following grading system, min of ‘D’ grade (33% – 40%) in individual subjects or grades with 33% in individual subjects and overall aggregate of ‘C2’ grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.
- Qualification More Details For Read Official Notification.
STEP-1. Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test (PET and PMT)
STEP-2. Written Exam
STEP-3. Document Verification
STEP-4. Medical Examination
STEP-5. Merit List
Age limit is 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- 1st Year Rs. 30,000 /- Per Month
- 2nd Year Rs. 33,000 /- Per Month
- 3rd Year Rs. 36,500 /- Per Month
- 4rd Year Rs. 40,000 /- Per Month
- Exit After 4 Year – Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package
How to Apply?
The female candidates can apply online for Indian Army Agneepath Scheme through the direct link available soon on the official website of https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
|Notification Release Date||05th August 2022|
|Application last Date||September 2022|