CPA, MBA, CA Vacancy at jp morgan chase & co
JPMorgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
Asset Management Finance fulfils the dual responsibility of providing both legal entity control and MIS within the Line of Business. The Legal Entity Control Group within AM Finance has the primary responsibility for ensuring financial integrity within applicable AM entities across all regions, maintaining adherence to regulatory requirements and ensuring a strong control environment exists, as it relates to all products and operational areas that affect the financial accounts.
The Analyst in the AM Legal Entity Controller team will have responsibility for the financial integrity, analysis and reporting for one or more legal entities.
Candidate will be responsible for seamless delivery of daily, monthly, quarterly or any other deliverables of LEC agenda. The candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
• Own the month end process
• Calculate and record financial information within the General Ledger in relation to key revenues, expenses and balance sheet accounts
• Calculate and report movements in seed capital positions to the central team to facilitate applicable seed capital reporting
• Generate monthly transfer pricing calculations and journals from the Transfer pricing tool
• Prepare Notional positions reporting templates for derivative instruments
• Perform reconciliation checks to confirm the monthly equity pick up process has operated correctly
• Monitoring of inter entity balances and unnatural balances
• Produce month end reporting package ensuring all drivers of the income statement and balance sheet are understood and evidenced with value added commentary.
• Monthly / quarterly duties
• Balance sheet reconciliation – Produce monthly GL reconciliations packs in line with firmwide GLRS standards.
• Monitor liquidity position and update the cash flow forecast in light of the seed capital pipeline
• Produce monthly ManCom reports and quarterly Board papers.
• Produce consolidation packs for submission to the US & UK consolidated and regulatory reporting team.
• CPA/ MBA/ CA or equivalent qualified and/or having 1-3 years of accounting / legal entity controller experience
• Financial and Management Accounting skill set
• US GAAP, UK GAAP and IFRS working knowledge would be preferable
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong PC skills (Excel and Word)
• Strong team player
• Ability to carry out complex tasks under considerable time pressure, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality
• Understanding of general ledger control and performance of financial reconciliations required
• Understanding of statutory accounts prep and audit file preparation
• Strong accounting knowledge and past experience in SAP/ERP preferable
Job Location: Bangalore
Position will be based out of Bengaluru and will involve working in APAC or EMEA shift.
Apply Link: Click Here
Get Daily jobs alert on WhatsApp: Join Now
Get Daily Jobs Alert on Telegram: Join Now