Gujarat Resan Card List Detail:
Gujarat Resan Card List 2021 (રેશન કાર્ડ): The Gujarat Government, Director of Food and Civil Supplies has released the Gujarat Ration Card List through the official website. Residents of Gujarat can check the list of beneficiaries on the official websites of Village Wise Online DCS- dof.gujarat.gov.in and www.ipds.gujarat.gov.in. Candidates can also fill up an online application form sitting at home to get a new ration card. Applicants can also modify details such as name addition or deletion from online form and correction in ration card.
Gujarat Resan Card List 2021
The Corona epidemic that is going on at the present time. So many poor families are facing food problem. So the Gujarat government has made a good decision to give food to the poor on ration card at subsidized prices. Beneficiaries of Gujarat State can check the ration card list from the official website of the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government. Of Gujarat. Pre-registered candidates can also apply for name addition / correction, correction in online form, helpline number. The state government has decided to provide free food grains or free rations to the Gujarat government under the Anna Brahma Yojana. A total of 3.25 crore beneficiaries will be able to avail benefits under this scheme. For this check the list of beneficiaries and application status from the official website.
|Gujarat Resan Card
|Directorate of Food & Civil Supplies
|Ration Card List, Addition / Deletion, Correction
|Resident of Gujarat State
|Mode of Ration Card Application:
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Resan Card
Below is who can apply for Gujarat Resan Card.
- Applicant must be a resident of Gujarat State.
- Candidates who should not have a ration card.
- Newly married couple of Gujarat State.
- Citizens who have missed or expired their ration cards.
Read Also: Apply for Income Certificate Aavak No Dakhlo
Required Documents for Resan Card in Gujarat
The following documents are required to get a ration card in the state of Gujarat.
- Copy of PAN Card
- Driving License (DL)
- Copy of Voter/Election Card
- Copy of Passport
- Any Government document with photo
- Government Photo ID or Service Photo ID issued by PSU
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- Copy of the Aadhaar card
- Copy of Election card
- Copy of Voter ID Card
- Copy of Electricity Bill
- Copy of Telephone Bill
- Driving License (DL)
- Water bill (Not older than 3 months)
- Copy of Passport
- First Page of Bank Pass-Book or Cancelled Cheque
- Post Office Account Passbook/Statement
- Copy of property card
- Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Receipt of property tax
- In the case of ownership Aakhani Petrak
- Evidence of building consent and property ownership (in case of the rental agreement on lease)
Read Also: માનવ ગરિમા યોજના ગુજરાત
Service Attachment Proof:
- A copy of sub-registrar Index No. 2
- Power of attorney letter (if applicable)
- Certified copy of Will
- A copy of probate obtained on the basis of Will
- Receipt of Revenue / Mahesul
- Notarized Succession genealogy
- True Copy of Election Card
|Apply for Ration Card:
|Digital Ration Card Status:
Gujarat Ration Card Beneficiary List/ Status Check
- Step 1: First of all visit the official link at https://ipds.gujarat.gov.in/Register/frm_RationCardAbstract.aspx
- Step 2: Select Year, Month and Click on Go Button.
- Step 3: District / Taluka wise Beneficiary list of ration card will display on the screen.
- Step 4: To check more details click on the respective region.
NFSA List 2021 Gujarat
The state government has issued ration cards for the citizens residing in the state of Gujarat. Ration card is a legal document that is useful for people as an identity card. The main uses of Ration Card are to provide foodgrains and other essential items to the citizens of Gujarat at subsidized rates. Now the state government is issuing bar coded ration cards for the citizens of Gujarat. The Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs has issued a new ration card with the objective of removing fake and duplicate ration cards from the state. A list of new ration cards will be issued to the state and bogus ration card holders will be removed from the ration card list.
- FPS Sales Dashboard
- તમને મળવાપાત્ર જથ્થો જાણો
- How to Install Security Certificate
- Download Security Certificate
- ઓનલાઈન ફરીયાદ
- રજીસ્ટર્ડ થયેલ મોબાઈલને દૂર કરવા માટે અહીંયા ક્લીક કરો।
- ગુજરાત ટી.પી.ડી.એસ. નાં SMS એલર્ટસ માટે તમારો મોબાઈલ રજીસ્ટર કરાવો।
- Social Audit Dashboard
- Integrated License Management System – FPS(iLMS)
How to Apply for Gujarat Ration Card Online 2021
- Candidates visit the official web site of Digital Gujarat @www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
- On the Home Page, click on the “Revenue” tab.
- Click on the “More” option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the link of “Application for New Ration Card”.
- Click on “Apply Online” fill the complete form carefully.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Click on the Submit button and your application will be successfully submitted.
How can I update my ration card in Gujarat?
Candidates visit the official web site of Digital Gujarat @www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
On the Home Page, click on the “Revenue” tab.
Click on the “More” option from the drop-down menu.
Click on the link of “Application for New Ration Card”.
Click on “Apply Online” fill the complete form carefully.
Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
Click on the Submit button and your application will be successfully submitted.
How can I check my NFSA ration card in Gujarat?
Visit at the official website of IPDS Public Distribution System Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of the Government of Gujarat.
Now Click on NFSA Ration Abstract Link.
Now enter Captcha and Click on the Go button.
Click on Region Name respective District link.
Now detailed NFSA and Non-NFSA ration Card list Region wise appear.
Click on the Respective Regions name link.
Now Click on Respective Area name kink.
Click on Respective Ration Card type Link.
Now the list of Ration Card Holders will appear and click on your name ration card list.
Now abstract details of the Ration Card will appear.
Take a printout copy for further reference.