Boston consulting group advertised for these vacancies
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Do you enjoy helping people be successful with Apple products?
Do you have a passion for hands-on problem solving?
If you do, consider joining our team, where you’ll be helping BCG employees get the most from their Macs leveraging your unique blend of technical and people skills.
The End User Product Engineering team is responsible for the deployment and management of Mac computers for BCGers around the world. Because we’re committed to offering our employees exceptional experiences, we are intensely focused on providing world-class support both directly to our end-users and through our local and remote support teams.
In this role, you’ll act as a L3 escalation engineer to our L2 local and L1 remote support teams. With the benefit of your experience and expertise, you’ll provide guidance to these local and remote support teams as they endeavour to resolve end-user issues. In the event they’re unable to resolve a case, they’ll entrust you and your peers on the L3 Mac Support team to solve the issue directly and swiftly with the end-user, engaging our internal Application Engineering and Mac Engineering teams or external vendors as appropriate.
You’ll report to the Operations Manager in the End User Product Engineering Personal Productivity Tribe – and you’ll get to grow your career with support from BCG, while doing what you love in an environment that’s collaborative and free from micromanagement.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
• A successful candidate will:
• Apply a laser-sharp focus on the smallest details that can make or break our users’ experiences
• Enjoy analysing ticketing data and translating that into actionable tasks for the Mac Engineering team in order to address underlying systemic issues
• Show how you continually advance your technical skills above-and-beyond what your roles have required
• Exceptional candidates may have:
• Previous experience working as an Apple Retail Store Genius
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
All candidates must have:
• B.S. CS/MIS or two additional years relevant experience in lieu of degree
• JAMF 200 (CCA) or ability to pass certification exam upon hiring.
• Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) or ability to pass certification exam upon hiring.
• Level C2 English proficiency as demonstrated by IELTS 7+, TOEFL iBT 94+, TOEIC 901+, CAMBRIDGE CPE, or comparable demonstrated proficiency.
YOU’LL WORK WITH
BCG’s information technology group collaboratively delivers the latest digital technologies that enable our consultants to lead and our business to grow. For our IT jobs, we seek individuals with expertise in the areas of IT infrastructure, application development, business systems, collaborative and social technologies, information security, and project leadership