What is Qualcomm?
Qualcomm is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology. It owns patents critical to the 5G, 4G, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA and WCDMA mobile communications standards.
Company: Qualcomm India Private Limited
Job Area: Engineering Group, Engineering Group > Hardware Engineering
Qualcomm Diagnostics Team under Bangalore DFT Organization is looking for Diagnostics Engineer to develop methodologies for Qualcomm’s 5G products in advanced FinFET semiconductor process nodes. In this role, you will be a member of a global technical team working with Design, Product and Test, and Failure Analysis teams, as well as EDA Tool vendors to develop and integrate world-class diagnostics solutions into high-volume diagnostics and yield engineering.
Key Responsibilities include
• Develop Diagnostic methods, volume diagnostics solutions for Scan, Memory diagnostics for multiple products in advanced technology nodes
• Develop experiments, analysis methods to evaluate Diagnostics for different DFT, Test techniques to improve test-time, DPPM
• Partner with EDA vendors to develop solutions to enhance diagnostics throughput, quality
• Develop aids/techniques to automate Yield Analysis
• Interface with other functional teams like Yield, DFT, Test Engineering teams to enable high volume diagnostics towards Yield analysis.
• BE/B.Tech, ME/MTech in Electrical/Electronics/Computer science
• 2-10yrs of Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience in Diagnostics, DFT – either in DFT execution or EDA DFT flow development or post-silicon debug.
• Strong data analysis skills in Perl/Python/TCL, exposure to MySQL
• Strong Linux fundamentals
• Excellent communication skills, ability to plan and execute formal projects, deliverables.
• Ability to work with multiple WW teams, stakeholders, and vendors in a fact paced and dynamic environment.
• Must be a team player, ability to multi-task, with attention to details
• Exposure/awareness of Test Engineering, ATE capabilities, Failure analysis.
Diagnostics, DFT, ATPG, MBIST, Scan, Yield, VLSI Manufacturing, Tessent, TetraMAX, SMS
Education Minimum Qualifications: Bachelors – Computer Science, Bachelors – Engineering, Bachelors – Information Systems
Work Experiences: 4+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
6+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience. ,1+ years in a technical leadership role with or without direct reports. ,2+ years experience with hardware design and measurement instruments such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, RF tools, etc. ,2+ years experience utilizing schematic capture and circuit simulation software. ,2+ years experience with circuit design (e.g., digital, analog, RF).
Skills: Computer Science, DSP Architectures, Electrical Engineering, Optical Systems, Packaging Systems
Applicants: If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodationsupport
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers