Senior Unified Communication Engineer / Architect
Thermofisher’s CIS organization is looking to hire a passionate Unified Communications architect You will lead design, architecture and deployment of global IP-based UC solutions using on-premise and cloud based leading VoIP technologies.You will have full technical ownership of SIP-based enterprise voice and conferencing solutions and advanced architectures that use session border controllers (Ribbon, AudioCodes) and Cloud-based voice solutions (Teams, AWS Chime). You will closely work with other technical teams from network service providers (AT&T, Microsoft, Amazon, Genesys) for integration and deployment support of cloud-based solutions.
Additional job responsibilities include –`
• Technical architecture documentation
• Technical and Cost Analysis of competing solutions
• Operational reporting tools and proactive monitoring of global UC solutions
• Supporting businesses and locations in the assigned geographies and time zones
Qualifications & Capabilities
• Diploma/degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
• 8+ years of experience in Unified Communication and Data networking platform
• Global enterprise deployment experience using SIP infrastructure and session border controllers
• Proven ability in leading large UC infrastructure design and deployments, consolidating and modernizing technology footprints, cloud integration and migration, and network traffic/capacity optimization.
• Experience working in a global environment with customers across multiple geographies
• Excellent network debugging skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one team of 90,000 colleagues, we share a common set of values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement – working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process. For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-855-471-2255*. Please include your contact information and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during the job application process.
• This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requiring accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Messages left for other purposes, such as not being able to get into the career website, following up on an application, or other non-disability related technical issues will not receive a response