The Assam Rifles is the oldest branch of the Indian Army, dating back to 1835 under the British Raj, raised under the name Cachar Levy. The present name of “Assam Rifles” has been used since 1917. Similar to the Rashtriya Rifles in Jammu and Kashmir, in the Northeastern States the Assam Rifles is the specialised force that carries out anti-insurgency operations in difficult terrain of the region.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022: The Assam Rifles (AR) Published an Official Recruitment notification For 1380 Technical & Tradesman Post vacancies. Interested And Eligible Candidates are suggested to apply online before the last date 20.07.2022 For 1380 Technical & Tradesman Posts Posts.
|Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022||Detail|
|Post Name||Technical & Tradesman|
|Total Vacancy||1380 Posts|
|Education Qualification||Please read official notification.|
- Aspirants must have a 10th Pass, 12th Pass, ITI, Diploma, or Graduation from a recognized Board.
- For Educational Qualification Details Please refer to below Mentioned Job Advertisement.
- The selection procedure will be gone through the below-mentioned steps:
- Physical Test
- Written test
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- Merit List
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply?
- Check the Official Notification For Eligibility Criteria.
- Click On Online Apply Link Given Below @assamrifles.gov.in
- Click On “Assam Rifles Recruitment” to find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate then you have continued to apply online.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
To Get Latest Job Alert Stay Connected With ojasgujarats.in.
Thank you for choosing our website to receive job alerts. We do our best to get any recruitment news to you first.