Apply for Income Certificate Aavak No Dakhlo – Income Number Interference from Digital Gujarat @ digitalgujarat.gov.in: Certificate of Income is an official document issued by the State Government stating the annual income details of the applicant or the family of the applicant. The important information specified in the certificate is the details of the annual income of the family obtained from various sources as per the records of the specific financial year.
Information About Income Certificate (Aavak No Dakhlo)
A certificate of income is an essential document for obtaining various government subsidies and schemes. The amount of income is calculated based on the actual income of each family mentioned in the certificate. The Gujarat State Government has submitted an online application form to get the income certificate easily. In this article, we take a look at the process for obtaining Gujarat Income Certificate.
આવકનું પ્રમાણપત્ર એ વિવિધ સરકારી સબસિડી અને યોજનાઓ મેળવવા માટે આવશ્યક દસ્તાવેજ છે. પ્રમાણપત્રમાં દર્શાવેલ દરેક કુટુંબની વાસ્તવિક આવકના આધારે આવકની રકમની ગણતરી કરવામાં આવે છે. ગુજરાત રાજ્ય સરકારે આવકનું પ્રમાણપત્ર સરળતાથી મેળવવા માટે ઓનલાઈન અરજી ફોર્મ સબમિટ કર્યું છે. આ લેખમાં, અમે ગુજરાત આવકનું પ્રમાણપત્ર મેળવવા માટેની પ્રક્રિયા પર એક નજર નાખીએ છીએ.
Usage of Income Certificate (Aavak No Dakhlo):
- The certificate of income is mainly used for the following purposes:
- Helps to get special facilities from educational institutions.
- Backward classes make special reservations in college colleges and universities.
- This certificate plays an important role in obtaining credit from government banks and various government schemes.
- Old age pension, widow pension and agricultural worker pension will be given on the basis of income.
Read Also: Get Non-Creamy Layer Certificate Gujarat
Eligibility for Income Certificate
- A person applying for income tax certificate should be a resident of the State of Gujarat.
- ગુજરાતમાં વસતા લોકો કઢવી સકે છે.
Required Documents for Income Certificate
The documents required to obtain Gujarat Income Certificate are given below
- Address Proof (No Mandatory):
- Ration card
- Electricity bill
- Water bill (not more than thirty months June)
- Gas connection
- Bank book
- Post Office Fee Fisent Statement / Passbook
- Driving permission
Government Photo ID Cards / Service Photo Identity Cards issued by Public Sector Organization (PSU) with Proof of Identity (Anyone is Mandatory):
- Election card
- PAN card
- Identity card issued by a recognized educational institution. Important link
Income Proof for Income Certificate
- Employer Certificate (if working with Government, Semi-Government or any Government)
- If salaried (Form 16-A and ITR for last three years)
- If in business (ITR of business for last 3 years and balance sheet of business)
- Notification before Talati (Service related)
Read Also: New BPL Yadi Gujarat
Procedure to Get Income Certificate:
Get Income Certificate – Aavak No Dakhlo From Degital Gujarat (Step by Step Procedure)
- Step 1 : First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure.
- Step 2 : Please use the following link to apply online : Apply Online [Direct Link]
- Step 3 : In this page please click “Login” option at the right corner of the page for registration.
- Step 4 : Now click “Click For New Registration (Citizen” [Direct Link]
- Step 5 : Complete the registration form and click “Save”
- Step 6 : Now enter the received OTP in the textbox and click “Confirm”
- Step 7 : After successful registration, please click “Request a New Service”
- Step 8 : Now look for “Income Certificate (Panchayat) (Rural)” service.
- Step 9 : Now read the instructions and guidelines carefully. Then click “Continue To Service”
- Step 10 : Now your request ID and application number will be generated. Please make a note of it and click “Continue”
- Step 11 : Please complete the applicant information details and click “Next”
- Step 12 : Also complete service details and income details section. Then click “Next”
- Step 13 : Now upload the necessary documents.
- Step 14 : After successful submission of your application you can take the print of your application form and proceed further with the online payment. Please make payment using any of the two options.
- E-Wallet Gateway.
- Step 15 : Citizen will get an SMS for the status of his/her application.
- Step 16 : Once completing the application process, user shall use the application number to get the certificate by using download issued document option.
Income Cerificate PDF File:
Download PDF: Income Certificate (આવકનો દાખલો) Form [PDF File]
Official Website: Income Certificate (આવકનો દાખલો) @ Degital Gujarat [Direct Link]
Aavak No Dakhalo Form:
Video on How to apply for Income Certificate | Avak No Dakhalo | આવકનો દાખલો
Apply for Income Certificate Aavak No Dakhlo-FAQs
How can I check my income certificate status in Gujarat?
Income Certificate is issued by State Government in Gujarat. You can Download Application Form for Income Certificate through the website of Gujarat Government. You can Apply for Income Certificate, Check Status of Your Income Certificate, Necessary Documents, Procedure and Fee Details through the same website of Gujarat government.
How can I get income certificate in digital Gujarat?
Follow the below steps to download Income Certificate. Login to Digital Gujarat Website Click on “Download Issued Documents” to download Income Certificate.
What documents need for Aavak no Dakhlo?
Address Proof (No Mandatory):
Water bill (not more than thirty months June)
Post Office Fee Fisent Statement / Passbook
Identity card issued by a recognized educational institution. Important link
Who can issue income certificate in Gujarat?
Income Certificate (Avak no Dakhlo): આવકનો દાખલો is issued by local administration office.