Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2021: Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Online Form | A big announcement has been made by the state government for those in need of housing and people who want to build a home.
- Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2021 Detail:
Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2021 Detail:
A big announcement has been made by the state government for those in need of housing and those who want to build a house. Assistance provided by the government under Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana has been increased by 70%. The scheme covers 1.5 lakh people per annum in urban areas and 1.20 lakh per annum in rural areas. In the year 2014, Rs. 45,000 was given for housing assistance under this scheme, then this amount was increased to Rs. 70,000. So now this amount has been increased from Rs 70,000 to Rs 1.20 lakh. This assistance will be provided to about 20,000 families in the state. Thus, species including SC-ST, OBC will get this benefit.
|Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2021||Detail|
|Beneficiaries:||very backward caste or a widow woman of Gujarat|
|Official Website:||Click here|
Eligibility Criteria for Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2021
If any person wants to take benefit and apply under Deendayal Awas Yojana, then that person must have come in the eligibility given below. If the beneficiary is not eligible for this scheme, then he will also not be eligible to take the benefit under Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana.
- Arjadar should be a resident of Gujarat State.
- Arjadar should be a vimukti, very backward caste or a widow woman of Gujarat.
- To take benefit under this scheme, the applicant should have his own plot or kutcha house.
- If a person has been given a plot by the government for free, then he will also be eligible to take benefits under Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana.
- Any person from the family of the applicant who wants to take the benefit should not have another house or plot.
- If the beneficiary who wants to take benefit of Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana is from rural area, then the annual income of his family should not exceed Rs. 1.20 lakh. And if the beneficiary is from the urban area, then the annual income of his family should not exceed 1.50 lakhs.
- No person from Arjadar’s family should have a government job.
Read Also: Vahali Dikri Yojana Gujarat 2021
Required Documents to Avail Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2021
To take benefit under Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana, the following documents will be necessary for the beneficiary who is interested.
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- caste certificate
- annual income certificate
- shape sheet
- mobile number
- land ownership documents
- Damkam rajachithi
- Chaturseema certificate given by Tehsildar
- If the applicant is a widow woman, the husband’s death certificate
- bank passbook
- Vera acknowledgment
- 4*6 size photo of plot or kutcha house
- Consent sheet if plot or house is joint
Amount of Assistance in Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2021
Under Pandit Dindayal Yojana, the Government of Gujarat will give financial assistance of Rs. 1,48,920/-.
- The assistance received under this scheme will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Under Pandit Dindayal Yojana, the help will be given to the beneficiary in 3 installments.
- The first installment of Rs 40,000 will be given to the beneficiary to start the construction of the house.
- The second installment of Rs.60,000 will be given. This installment will be available after the construction of the house reaches the lintel level.
- The third and final installment of Rs 20,000 will be given. This installment amount will be given by the beneficiary after completing the work of the entire house.
- To build a toilet under Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana, you have to apply separately.
- Rs. 19920 will be given separately from MNREGA for construction of toilets.
Read Also: વિધવા સહાય યોજના ગુજરાત
How to Apply for Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2021
If any interested person does not know about Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Online Application Process and wants to apply online then we will tell Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Online Application Process Step by Step.
- First of all go to the official website of the scheme.
- On the home page “New User? Click on “Please Register Here” option.
- Enter all the requested information correctly and click on the ‘Register’ option.
- On clicking the ‘Register’ option, a new window will open in which your name, caste, date of birth will be written, if it is correct then click on ‘Confirm’.
- After registering, the User Id and Password will come in the form of a message on your mobile number.
- After getting the User Id and Password, come back to the home page.
- Enter User Id and Password and Captcha and click on Login button.
- After logging in, you will have to enter the rest of your information. Enter it and save it.
- After entering the information and saving it, a list of schemes will come in front of you.
- Click on ‘ ‘ from the list of schemes.
- Enter all the requested information correctly.
- After entering all the information click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the second page, all the information related to this scheme will have to be filled, which should be filled correctly.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After all the documents are uploaded click on the “Save & Next” button.
- ‘Make an agreement. And click on ‘save application’ button.
- On clicking the ‘save application’ button, your application process will be completed.
- On clicking the ‘save application’ button, you will get the application number in the new window, which you have to note down in the right place.
- Your Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Online Application Process is over.
Apply Online: Click Here
Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Form 2021 : Click Here